Linux chix india Website

Diya Saxena funnyprogramer at cjBXoVC5OUxH9cSKXMj2QCbHoXtpVoq7J8KS3sqsHjK8epiWvL_3k40zmSDjbZwIEx2iSRpAAAn5f4QG9BjtQHo.yahoo.invalid
Thu Feb 9 10:54:53 UTC 2006

Hi

> In my view, the great side of GNU/Linux (and Free/Libre and Open
Source Software in general) is that it allows a whole lot of people,
often unknown to each other, to collaborate and work with one another
... and build something beautiful.

Well, one rotten apple can spoil the whole lot. No one is stoping
anyone from contributing...or helping build something good.. but
anyone can not be allowed to change the content of the website. or
else you know, what we gonna see in future in the website.

> Probably we need not be too "security" conscious...
>

> Tools like the Wiki (based on the FLOSS idea of sharing knowledge,
and collaborative functioning again) have shown their maturity in
being able to deliver... FN

Agreed. but if its open to all then i think people gonna post
matrimonial or even more disgusting adds over here. Even you know what
we see in lkml.