[Indianlc] Re: Tech Help-First Beginners Doc

Diabolic Preacher pintooo15 at yHfiyOTZRMV_spAioiSNF2S6wsa2cfKOkX9GIya3nQUdHB2eWJu5OO9EaBfn_qlAT-3tRXY5_-XnqqlwLA4.yahoo.invalid
Wed Feb 1 07:51:11 UTC 2006

the Indianlc does have a site registered already...isn't it?

http://linuxchix.org.in/

can we link (relevant) articles we have written on our own
site/(public archived) groups to the linuxchix.org.in site or do we
copy-paste?

--
Diabolic Preacher
As Is