Courseware tools... software

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred at bK5Gl8rNuyQPGlJ3SJwmfBEtO19-7-e6x9j1U9mePu9xeVveZ4wsfVLKTA_I3V5Ch73lSyVgu2MUjA.yahoo.invalid
Wed Apr 12 22:41:13 UTC 2006

COURSEWARE TOOLS

UNESCO Free software list on courseware tools: Links to ATutor,
claroline (classroom online), Coursework, Stanford University, Covidia
platform, dotLRN, Fle3 Learning Environment, Ganesha, ILIAS, Jones
e-education: Software Standard, Knowledge Environment for Web-based
Learning (KEWL), Manhattan Virtual Classroom, MANIC: An Open-Source
System to Create and Deliver Courses over the Internet, MimerDesk, MIT
Open Source Home Page, MIT OpenCourseWare (OCW), Moodle - an open source
learning management system, OLAT Online Learning And Training, Open
Knowledge Initiative (OKI), Open Learning Management System (O-LMS),
Open LMS, Open LMS Foundation, Open Source Software for Universities and
Faculties (Open Source University Support System-OpenUSS), OpenACES,
OpenLCMS, Shadow netWorkspace, Stud.IP - course management tool for
universities, The Connexions Project –Education for a Networked World,
Uni Open Platform. An Open Source E-Learning Platform.
http://www.unesco.org/webworld/portal_freesoft/Software/Courseware_Tools/
        /             \        .-.      * SOFTWARE
            \  `  /         /(     )\     KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
             ): :(          '.^^_^^.'     SHARE IT EQUITABLY
              "-"