Linux Fedora core 4

Diya Saxena funnyprogramer at EPFdr7BT3EoRkTYOc_9bbeM08JPY084hgLrbomo8yX_RBhB7DMuctByiiYwGoKLidNEk6-m1fYeavPsfBT23.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 9 06:32:28 UTC 2005

Hi
Have any one gone through this monthes CHIP magazine?
It have got a review of fedora core 4.
But I think this is a mediocre review that can ever happen.

No where the true nature of kernel was reviewed. No comment about the
boost of speed for single processor as well as the multi processor
architecture.

I guess the reviewer has done a job in a real hurry.
I guess FC4 needs more time and better insight to write a review
comment.

Your views guys.

Diya