New poll for Indianlc

Diya Saxena funnyprogramer at 1GwiINoD4Xf5Hsyg-f4JJJ0z2jmW9k8Tf-GgKnXbQeNja7jauRvojjTjMrAfNwbHDUiYRalni6uT71CN9djEnyGQ.yahoo.invalid
Mon Oct 17 08:03:01 UTC 2005

> > About music players and stuff due to licensing issue distros dont
no
> > longer support it out of the box. None of them.
>
> not quite.. slackware (even 10.2) ships madplay which plays mp3 out
of
> the box...

Thats really nice to know. Btw after reading your mails I am now
itching to try out slackware. Have never given a thought to it. How
good is the developement environment in slackware?

Btw has anyone tried out new SUN Solaris 10. Its open source now.I am
planning to try out once my home pc is up and running.

Thanks
Diya