[Indianlc] Re: Help needed from SysAdmins

seema sharma seema13sharma at EfmzdCAe7c4B0lEuSFYC6gmLXvFWXUepQfzxwv5lXPDzSyyn9SOSScftkA7faSH75rcZvCOilc_Ipg0vEQ.yahoo.invalid
Fri Oct 7 08:33:04 UTC 2005

--- foo_labs <foo_labs at vmtjmr_0IK8vn2-19pojiS4IahFxdcTLuWreeGpKNMTBounLJVAzun2OcUkvQNCiISKJSaF7FsUdsBNykwUN.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> > 1. How to find out all the com ports that are
> available and the baud
> > rate they support.
>
> setserial -bg /dev/ttyS*
> stty -a < /dev/ttySX

 you can check for serial ports with the following
     commands:
     # dmesg | grep tty
     # setserial -g /dev/ttyS[01]
     for More info visit the followig URL: