[Indianlc] Intro to LCI list

|| स्वक्ष || svaksha svaksha at sslN6LecGbbDxRMxeX6FDSwwEpOJ-wYqHniy8Yse7arbnFEh3LG7s9RAdj03XRuni77yarVinfNk.yahoo.invalid
Sat Dec 17 06:25:28 UTC 2005

Hello All,

On 12/17/05, Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi Swati, What about Free Software and GNU ;-) FN
> >
> > That's one of the things that I like in Open Source definition, free
> > software and gnu are already part of it, but not just that. :D
>
> I disagree with you. I believe We need to state GNU & Free Software as FN said.

ahem... its perfectly ok to have a difference of opinion and we like that too.
Whilst not aiming to speak on behalf of linuxchix.org.in, it would be
in the co-operative spirit and preferable that decisions regarding
this site be taken by, and with *common consensus of all the women*
present here.
--
|| स्वक्ष || svaksha ||