LinuxChix-India -- was-- Re: [Indianlc] hello people!

Frederick Noronha fred at HxYwzQs6htE33AxfrFtvsti-Z4C6B_toGEFUFZn5nESk-KSo4bEXLEBThXcZdYji1PHwz1PWlkOBTvC7Pu0.yahoo.invalid
Thu Dec 15 09:47:15 UTC 2005

Hi All, I'm a guy, not a chix ;-) But you have my full support  in taking this idea forward. I'd like to help in any way, including putting you in touch with women members who I am in touch with in the user-groups (they are, alas, only a few).

We can look forward to more involvement and participation from journalists like Jhinuk (ex-LFY, now Times of India, Bangalore).