[Indianlc] Hi, I'm back!

Luiz Guaraldo ( Software Livre ) software.livre at ibL3ugGDD0XIjCM9JjGRIs6MS_T0l6GUBxj-LeTWoduY8kAjDrKnfrRJ4zmqletm3-kjrRNqc0cexfiK0MQGF7En9xoICg.yahoo.invalid
Tue Dec 13 19:13:06 UTC 2005

Hi, girls...

My name is Luiz Guaraldo (ok, ok, I´m not woman, but i like to share
knowlegement), I'm a System Analist from Brazil working with Linux based
systems for 5 years.

If I can help you with something, I'll try. There are many Chix that
know more than I, but I tray anyway.

Atenciosamente,

Luiz Guaraldo
Analista de Sistemas

Telefones:

PABx...: 55-51-2131-9333
Direto.: 55-51-2131-9325
Fax....: 55-51-2131-9390
Celular: 55-51-9994-9917

Eletrônicos:

ICQ...: 256177778
YID...: guaraldo_rs
MSN...: guaraldo_rs at H-wthutVCXEbcWVnAjJznV1fi0Z2fvUyb8sTFXA4ad0sFw_KclUn25JxPYXXALaXz1cDM7s8uWab79n_Aw.yahoo.invalid
E-mail: guaraldo at 2cBwx-t2CT-QeL_l7qlpugX-gHUyh79hK2L8tjue4iUcP0l279sn6N6e3e8TqN97IfzPnW_6pQn0H7iqD36cQ8VWlA.yahoo.invalid
        guaraldo at jFN4TGLC6WTRjkIsdvH6f9tEJFmyXGQ7XJD6uLdkL_JSG7wG4CgcjVuqw9JwLBFUf1zHWEfRlQfzPpqoBx0IP2TgRAIVaw.yahoo.invalid

Brasmarine Serviços Portuários LTDA.
Avenida Ceará, 410  -  CEP 90240-510
Porto Alegre   /   RS    /    Brasil