check this link

malovika roy malovika at 1otAOjF0nVW22Z6q1566IEBLSxIfxJiiJWXwRBCIJqXgiUseska5lYw-7E1gFQ4usyt4V78TtiCmuYMqnVk.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 23 05:46:05 UTC 2005

hi guys!
came across this cool link
www.easylinuxcds.com/ wallpapers/thumbs5.shtml

click on this for cool penguin images.

Malovika

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hdqonqa/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1705006580:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124643102/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
> ">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet
> Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>

> There are 2 messages in this issue.
>
> Topics in this digest:
>
>       1. Re: very small fonts of group posts in mail
>            From: "Archana.S.R" <archu.oct at nOAcgbcXu_VYAgTSdRpc-SXlY1w1Y84rdf5d8GP3Vkg65_zeps17lQKX_bQA_UPDFdPEBFVTPt-_1WA.yahoo.invalid>
>       2. how to motivate!
>            From: "gaurav" <linux4all at CI1xIwLAhxzwCF4gIoiXaIeEZSjKwiPwd56nLi_JliMUZYOmtWrVYL7ZqLB3l23ADhkX86VCYyE9tUN_NJk.yahoo.invalid>

> Message: 1
>    Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 20:03:27 +0530
>    From: "Archana.S.R" <archu.oct at nOAcgbcXu_VYAgTSdRpc-SXlY1w1Y84rdf5d8GP3Vkg65_zeps17lQKX_bQA_UPDFdPEBFVTPt-_1WA.yahoo.invalid>
> Subject: Re: very small fonts of group posts in mail
>
> > Now onwards I'm able to read the mails without doing ctrl++. I hope
> we
> > plain texters won't be missing out much...eh?
>
> ofcourse yes..
> if at all anyone need to send some image or anything can send that
> link or uplaod that stuff in the files section in the group :-)
>
> --
> Archu @ Archana.S.R.  - BTech IT
> "First they laugh at you, then they neglect you, then they fight you
> and then you win"
> http://archu.blogspot.com/
> http://archudb.blogspot.com/

> Message: 2
>    Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 20:14:43 -0000
>    From: "gaurav" <linux4all at CI1xIwLAhxzwCF4gIoiXaIeEZSjKwiPwd56nLi_JliMUZYOmtWrVYL7ZqLB3l23ADhkX86VCYyE9tUN_NJk.yahoo.invalid>
> Subject: how to motivate!
>
> hi members
>
> I would like to know about some points on how to motivate my juniors
> specially  girls ,for Gnu/Linux.There has been a lot of enthusiasm
> from boys but not from the other side
>
> I would ask then to join this group but apart from that what do you
> think is the problem that we do not find more girls working on
> Gnu/linux
>
> regards

"Things work out best for the people who make the best out
of the way things work out."