very small fonts of group posts in mail

Diabolic Preacher pintooo15 at es_T9SGpk3yio9l1ksUN-3NN5jtU_8tbpr5KDGhmK4k7-0L_WhjJpp-IcNkPerVr2BHwiBA8oKxHrYaHjA.yahoo.invalid
Wed Aug 3 10:34:00 UTC 2005

I am subscribed to both ILUG-Goa as well as this group, but the text
of emails from this group are very tiny unlike the posts from
ILUG-Goa. I did see settings to have emails delivered in
html/plaintext but no option for font setting.

Could the mods please look into the matter. I am using a GMail account.

btw this is my first post and ..... more to come yet.

Congrats on the 'pioneering' efforts of this group.

Diabolic Preacher
As Is