[Indianlc] wat about our policies?

Jhinuk Cchowdhury jhinuk.cchowdhury at GYFpQpWdaMz2UTffY8QKiShnkBF0M9-okHs1vmpwJKEV3FjdjAbSqhq_4oLyfzpx0tT_MC7UfNFDOESO6EttIEZg.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 2 09:40:59 UTC 2005

> 1-> are we goign to have only women out here? If no, then wat are the
> consideration we might think to have for males? do we need to moderate
> their post?

Since we have just started, may be we could check what's linuxchix.org
's policy like, w.r.t and then go about it. Though personally I
wouldn't mind men participating, ofcourse it has to be people with
good knowledge on Linux, so we, as a group which has just started off,
can benefit from their knowledge base.

> 2-> wat about ordinary post moderation? i dont think we need this.
>
> 3-> wat are the activities we are goign to plan?
If you mean activities w.r.t online discussions, lets ask for the
suggestions of our members on the topics we could discuss. Let's
shortlist at least ten of those and keep posting rotating on a four
day basis....

Regards
JC