[Courses] new course: Absolute Beginning C Programming

tiz tizzja at inventati.org
Sun Jan 29 19:52:16 UTC 2012

Hey there :)

I just joint this list - so, hello everybody and nice to meet you. I
saw the email from the etc elist :) I would like to know better about
you and what you are doing to get more involved. Do you meet virtually o
phisically?! and where? The website is not really upadated and I don't
know if the info are old or not. I'm based in London, anyway. I'm 'into'
xml/rdf at the moment and I was starting to learn python - I studied c++
for a bit few years ago but I gave up *__^ so it would be good
partecipating at the course if it's possible.

/tiz