[Courses] C Programming For Absolute Beginners, Lesson 1-- nice work everyone!

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Mon Feb 6 17:10:06 UTC 2012

Thanks everyone for the great comments and filling in the blanks! If anyone's
feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the extra discussion, don't worry because I'm
going to continue the lessons at my usual plodding pace, so you'll be able to
keep up just fine. Every lesson builds on the one before. If some of the extra
discussion doesn't quite make sense now it will in time.

There are no dumb questions-- always ask!

best,
Carla

Carla Schroder, ace Linux guru and howto author
541-932-4817 PT
carla at tuxcomputing.com