[Courses] [python] Python course directions

jim jim at well.com
Fri Jul 29 21:46:14 UTC 2011

    After objects/classes (should be at least a couple or
three lessons, seems to me):
* introspection and dir() and help() and such
* how to incorporate third-party modules and packages and
tools into our programs and toolsets (PYTHONPATH, if __main__
or not, easy-install and setup.py and eggs....
* a real basic intro to creating a little app with a GUI
(graphical user interface).
    I've found that the above are conceptually pretty
simple and really helpful soon after someone can write
a python program.