[Courses] Googling for R

Conor Daly c.daly at met.ie
Tue Nov 17 13:14:28 UTC 2009

I've heard a number of people complain that it is almost impossible to
google for R documentation.  A colleague tells me that he uses the string
'CRAN R' or 'R stat' in all of his google searches.

CRAN is the "Comprehensive R Archive Network".

Conor

--
Conor Daly,
Met Eireann, Glasnevin Hill,

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.
This e-mail message has also been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

Ta an riomhphost seo, agus aon chomhad ata nasctha leis, faoi run agus is don te a seoladh chuige amhain e. Ma tharla go bhfuair tu an riomhphost seo tri dhearmad cuir in iul don te a sheol e led' thoil.

Ta an teachtaireacht riomhphoist seo scuabtha le bogearrai frithvireas.