[Courses] "Moodle for beginners" course?

Michelle M michelle at murrain.net
Fri Nov 16 17:35:25 UTC 2007

Marjan la Grand wrote:
> Although I did not write much in this group yet, I always read the
> messages ;-)
> As to answer this question, at the moment I am busy setting up a Moodle
> Hosting business and part of that job is to make courses about Moodle.
> So if you want I can do that here to, I only have to translate it from
> Dutch to English, but that is not a problem. So are there more people
> interested in this one?

Hi Marjan, and all:

Just for clarification: Moodle is fairly straightforward to use for
participants - if you are familiar with blogging, or commenting on
blogs, or using a CMS or bulletin board, Moodle will be easy. FIt's not
clear exactly how much we'll be using it in the PostgreSQL course - it's
a bit of an experiment, and it depends greatly on how much the people
who are in the course want to make use of it. For now, all of the
content that will be on Moodle will also be sent via the email list.

That said, I would *love* it if there was a course on Moodle for
teachers, with, perhaps a session or two geared toward participants.

Thanks Marjan, for volunteering to do that!

Peace,
Michelle
--
Michelle Murrain