[Courses] [Spineful Living, lesson 1: Dreams]

Noirin Plunkett plunkett at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 16:52:07 UTC 2007

On 3/30/07, Carla Schroder <carla at bratgrrl.com> wrote:
> What do you want?

I want...

- to be lead for the next European instance of the conference I help organise
- to be a preacher (maybe not right now - but someday)
- to be a crackshot programmer
- to understand pointers, and how they work and stuff (should probably
do this before the previous one)
- to learn how to take brilliant photos (instead of just relying on
taking lots =))
- to go to a conference in Toronto (a particular one, not  just any ol' one)
- to live in cool & interesting places, while I'm still young enough
not to want to put down roots just yet
- to go backpacking again
- to get out more, be more sociable, even just with the friends I already have

Noirin