[Courses] [Spineful Living, lesson 8: Just Talk, Just Ask, Just Do]

Tracey C grrliegeek at elenari.net
Wed Jun 6 14:27:18 UTC 2007

On 6/6/07, Charlotte Oliver <cmoliver at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes.  Just do.

Yes! I'm getting in the habit of just doing more often :)

What I find interesting about this concept is that it tends to be circular.
> I've just accomplished a major goal in my life that's been driving me for
> the last six years (earning a bachelor's degree while building a career),
> so
> now I'm back to step one.  What do I want to do now that that's
> done?  What
> do I want?  (And what the heck do I do with all this spare time I suddenly
> have? :)

Congrats on finishing your degree! I'm finishing my BS in October, and I
know exactly what you mean about suddenly having a lot of time on your hands
without all the school work. Previously, when I haven't had assigned work
(like homework) to occupy a lot of my time, I have found myself at loose
ends. I'll be getting into the "just do it" mindset to get my list of "to
do's" done. That should take care of that extra pesky free time ;)

--
Tracey C