[Courses] [Careers] Jenn Vesperman

Tracey Brown traceysean at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jul 24 10:08:30 UTC 2007

Hi,

My name is Tracey and I have just read your article. Well, what can I say, I relate in every way!

After being a sufferer of Fibromyalgia, CFS and Major Depression for many years, I want to write a book about awareness of this disabling disease which I still suffer from today. But no where near as bad, as what I was say 9 months ago. I am able to work but stress must be totally eliminated from my life. Some days are great and others are just real bad.

I know one thing for sure, is that every breath you take is so important and without your health you have nothing. And there is no amount of money can make you get it.

I don't know much about writing a book, but I do know is I want to help people to keep on fighting, never give up! There is light at the end of the tunnel.
If someone could please provide me with any information on how I go about writing my story and helping other people could you please email me at tracey.brown at gribbles.com.au or contacting me on 0425 736 220.

Kind Regards,
Tracey