[Courses] [Spineful Living, lesson 3: 101 Satisfying Retorts For All Occassion]

chris chris.madrone at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 17:18:44 UTC 2007

well, I didn't actually mean to infer that women just shouldn't talk to
people - it's getting in touch with and following gut instinct that's
important to me.

I've made a lot of friendly acquaintances by talking to strangers, and I
value being on a smile-nod basis with people everywhere I go. Besides,
it seems to me that the more we isolate, the more fearful we become and
we're just penalizing ourselves for not feeling safe.

.02
chris