[Courses] [Spineful Living, lesson 3: 101 Satisfying Retorts For All Occassion]

Amanda Angell amandaangell at spin.net.au
Sun Apr 15 10:57:21 UTC 2007

On Sunday 15 April 2007 7:04 pm, Rudy Zijlstra wrote:
> I have to concur to the wonder though. I do not like big ones, yet they
> do draw attention, mine included... And i have no clue as to why.

My husband and I were discussing a similar thing today about instinct and how
it still rules our lives partly even though it's not really required anymore.
I'm assuming that breast size (along with hips/butt) was a sign of a healthy
female that would be more likely to carry a baby to full-term and bare it
without dying in the process. All natural there - although completely
unnecessary these days. I wouldn't feel bad about doing what comes
naturally - but fortunately we have the brain power to recognise our actions
and thoughts for what they are and make the decision of how to act on them.

I've always considered myself quite lucky for having small breasts for other
reasons such as underwire bra's, back pain, comfort and such.. but not until
reading this thread did I think that I'm doubly lucky for not having to be
ogled by anyone, too!

Amanda.