[Courses] Re: hi

Amanda Angell amandaangell at spin.net.au
Sun Apr 8 04:59:17 UTC 2007

Just in-case anyone who uses Kmail comes across the problem - I had my Inbox
folder settings with "Folder holds a mailing list". So, the mailing list it
automatically detected was [Courses] and it defaulted the reply to the group
instead of replying to my hubby. It's turned off now, and all fixed. You
learn something new every day, even on a holiday.

I'm very embarrassed and I apologise to everyone!!!

Amanda.