[Courses] [Spineful Living, lesson 1: Dreams]

sew w sew000001 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 7 13:33:16 UTC 2007

Sorry I am joining in later than I intended.
I wanted to say Hi everyone!
... And say thank you Carla for starting this course. It promises to be very interesting and just what I need!
I look forward to sharing in this with the rest of you out there. It's good to know I'm not going through this alone!

>> Your other assignment is to get the book "When I Say No, I Feel Guilty" by
>> Manuel J. Smith.

I have found a copy second hand and it has been delivered! I'm very proud of myself!

>> Dream as freely and as largely as you can, and write it down

- I want to use more than half of my time on this Earth towards making the world a better place, environmentally and / or socially. E.g. minimising the negative impacts of my the lifestyle I enjoy, helping people in need, working with a NGO, or working for an employer that makes a positive impact that ties in with my hopes for the future.

- I want to be more empathetic to others and respond to others more positively or encouragingly and less defensively.

- I want to be really, really good at SOMETHING I enjoy doing, and have people admire me for it.

- I want to stay mobile and ready for new international adventures with my other half.