[Courses] RE: Courses Digest, Vol 40, Issue 10

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Fri Apr 6 17:54:37 UTC 2007

On 6-Apr-07, at 8:11 AM, Stephanie Young wrote:
> I have tried to unsuscribe from this mailing over 20 times in the
> past year.  PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR MAILING LIST!!!!!!!!!!

<list admin hat=on>

Just in case anyone's worried, I removed her manually and sent her a
note.

If anyone else is having trouble with the mailing list, remember:

1. Unsubscribing instructions are available at the URL at the bottom
of every list message.
    (they're also in the header of every message)
2. You can always reach our real, live admins by emailing courses-
owner at linuxchix if you're having problems with the list.
    (this works for all the lists: LISTNAME-owner at linuxchix.org where
you choose the appropriate list.)

  Terri