[Courses] [Spineful Living, lesson 1: Dreams]

Eeva Järvinen eevaj at welho.com
Mon Apr 2 17:37:22 UTC 2007

On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 12:30:34PM -0700, Carla Schroder wrote:
> What do you want?

This is so difficult to answer.  I've written a number of posts
already and piped them to /dev/null one after another.  God, this is
difficult.

Relationship- and family-wise I'm happy.  No particular needs there,
except maybe, just maybe a little extra TLC would be nice every now
and then.  I'm working on that.

Bodywise, I want to be leaner and fitter.  I'm going there already.

I want a better job, and that seems to equal with working somewhere
else than where I work now.  I feel my being is at odds with my
workplace's official politics.  My workplace is still yakking about
whether or not to do lgbt inclusiveness, and to me it's becoming more
and more of a sticking point.  I want a job that doesn't make a fuss
about me being a lesbian.  This is the real stickler now.

I want to be more calm and collected.  I want to sleep more.  I want
to fish more.  I want to hike more.  I want to sleep in a tent in
wilderness more.  This is the more department of me.

I want to be a strong and loving mother to my daughters.

Eeva