[Courses] [Spineful Living, lesson 1: Dreams]

Isabelle Hurbain isabelle.hurbain at pasithee.fr
Mon Apr 2 11:12:49 UTC 2007

> What do you want?

I guess my answer would be "to get a good equilibrium between my family,
professional, and personal life".
The way I see it, I can achieve this by being a "working staying-at-home
mom". I'd love to get back on the technical translation/writing track. My
ideal would be to be able to stop working altogether while my kids are
babies and to do this kind of work from home while they are at school.
This way, I could get them back from school and still have a nice family
life. As for more personal achievements, I really wanna learn Russian and
Islandic, continue being a bookworm and find new fun things to learn.

Isa