[Courses] Shoes that fit. Re: Courses Digest, Vol 40, Issue 2

r baxter baxrob at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 07:47:46 UTC 2007

> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 02:33:12 -0400
> From: Laylaa <laylaa+linuxchix at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Courses] [Spineful Living, lesson 1: Dreams]
> To: courses at linuxchix.org

Hi,
This is so utterly off-topic, i think it's a direct email thing.  No
intrusion meant.

> I also crave nice shoes that fit!

Have you ever bought 'earth' brand shoes[1]? I know it sounds
ridiculous, but i really feel they've affected my life in a great way.
 The spiel about "reverse heel technology" sounds like bs, but since
i've been wearing them i have this general sense of leaning back in
life.  Well, whatever. Take a look, anyhow.

Best,

[1] http://www.earth.us/ -- you can buy them online at
http://www.planetshoes.com/