[Courses] [gimp] Lesson 1: Cropping and Rescaling an Image&In-Reply-To=

Calbert Hyland Calbert.Hyland at state.tn.us
Tue Dec 12 21:38:25 UTC 2006

Akkana Peck ... just to let you know:

We've just begun using GIMP here at work and my plans are to utilize
this great program at home. I ran across your site for the GIMP course.
How well written! Excellent job! I'm looking forward to better
understanding this fine product. As for you and your style, it prompted
me to go ahead and order your book Beginning GIMP: From Novice to
Professional.

Thank you for your support and great presentation abilities. You are
one terrific person.

Cal Hyland, PA4
DHS, TCCMS
400 Deaderick St.