[Courses] Fw: Re Cisco... 1720 Series

Devdas Bhagat devdas at dvb.homelinux.org
Tue Sep 27 02:56:32 EST 2005

On 27/09/05 00:55 +1000, Samantha wrote:
> Sorry
> was suppsoed to say transparent proxy support

This should have gone to the techtalk list, not the courses list.
I would like a few more details to diagnose the issue:
An ASCII art network diagram (something like this) --

user (192.0.20.2) -- (192.0.20.1) Cisco (192.168.1.1) -- (192.168.1.2)
				1720			Internet router

							Internet

showing your actual network configuration (Change IP addresses if you
want to).

Devdas Bhagat