[Courses] [Tools] Introduction to "tools for participating in Free Software"

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Thu Sep 22 10:55:38 EST 2005

[This message will be posted twice, with and without the "[Tools]"
marker. People replying might like to tell me how many times they
received it too.]

On Sun, Sep 18, 2005, Mary wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Welcome to the course on tools for participating in Free Software. This
> is the first post, and is purely administrivia. You're welcome to start
> asking questions about course content and so on now. If there's anything
> you'd particularly like to see covered under a planned lession, please
> post about it.

Hi,

Can people who received the parent mail (archive at
http://mailman.linuxchix.org/pipermail/courses/2005-September/001943.html)
please contact me off-list? There have been a lot of people who said
they didn't get it, and so far I haven't heard from *anyone* who did.

-Mary