[Courses][gimp] Lesson 10: Stitching Panoramic Images

Patricia Peck patpeck at znet.com
Mon May 9 13:33:23 EST 2005

Akkana Peck wrote:
> A dissolve as I know the term implies something that happens over
> time, so I guess you're talking about an animation?

No, I was thinking about the same effect as in film, only stationary.
With one image fading into another over space rather than time, if that
makes any sense.  I don't know how this would look - it might look more
like a mistake than anything else.  Just brainstormin'...

I like the idea of an animation of the leaves appearing.  Didn't know
Gimp could do that.

--

	...Pat