[Courses][gimp] All the logo scripts from Lesson 8

Karine Proot kproot at nerim.net
Sat Mar 19 23:04:35 EST 2005

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:55:07 -0800
Akkana Peck <akkana at shallowsky.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately, there's no preview.  So your best bet is to browse
> through the list, trying anything that looks like it might be useful.
>
> There are lots of logo styles, and most of them have quite a few
> options, so this will probably keep you busy for a while.  It's a
> lot of fun seeing what's available.  Unfortunately, I don't know of
> anywhere where all the available logos are shown together on one page,
> so you can quickly decide which logo script is the one you want for
> any particular project.  If you decide to make one, please share it!

Even before reading that, I had decided I wanted to try them all, and when I saw the nice outputs I thought about putting them all on a page. Here they are !

http://edhel.nerim.net/soeurs/article.php3?id_article=22

(You'd better scroll the page to the right. The default design of my weblog is impossible... but Gimp lessons take all my time and I'll fix that later :))

Each one has been left with its default options, so that means you can change the text of course, but also often the colors, textures, 3D depth, ...

Karine