[Courses][gimp] Lesson 5: Basic Drawing Tools

Patricia Peck patpeck at znet.com
Thu Mar 3 16:46:16 EST 2005

  Whew!  I've finally done my homework for Lesson 5.  Please bear in
mind that I can't draw my way out of a paper bag with drawing materials,
let alone with a mouse or trackball, so it's just a demonstration that I
sort of got the lesson.  In fact, I spent the first couple of days just
playing with the drawing materials and doing what started out
representational and ended up being an abstract.  But hey, it was fun.

Anyway, here's the homework:

http://webpages.charter.net/patpeck/Lesson5.jpg

--

	...Pat