[Courses] [Careers] Maria finds academia

Maria Mckinley maria at shadlen.org
Tue Mar 1 12:30:29 EST 2005

I keep very good notes, send myself reminder emails, and try to jot
down memory-jolting phrases.  Actually, having to switch gears a lot
has really improved my documentation.  I tend to keep much more
up-to-date and clearer documentation now.  It usually does not take me
too long to remember where I was.

-maria