[Courses] [gimp] Lesson 1: (homework done)

Kjersti Bjørnestad Berg kjersti.b.berg at start.no
Mon Jan 31 00:02:50 EST 2005

Hi everyone

Akkana: Thanks for doing this course, I have tried to learn GIMP on my
own for some time now, and I'm hoping this can get me started for real!
:-)

For the first homework I used an image of the harbour in Bergen taken
December 2004.

You can see the pictures here:
http://home.no.net/tuttings/

When I saved the cropped&scaled image, I was asked what quality I
wanted. (Default was 85.) How does this value affect the final image? It
didn't seem to me to make much of a difference, but maybe I don't know
what to look for?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next lesson!

Kjersti