[Courses] [Careers] Privacy of posters (Re: My career: webmaster)

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Sat Jan 22 07:46:45 EST 2005

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005, Webmaster Story wrote:
> Note: If you guess my name, or either of my employer's names, please
> do not give this information in any mails to the Courses list.

Just to follow up on this: because this is publicly archived, a number
of people are going to have to post under a pseudonym or disguise
details about themselves or their employer. People have all kinds of
reasons for doing this ranging from respecting confidentiality
agreements to not wanting to be found on the 'net when they next apply
for a job.

Please respect any attempts among the Careers posters to hide their
identity.

Thanks,

Mary