[Courses][gimp] Lesson4: Basic selection tools, and copy/paste

Wendy Mores wendy.mores at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 21:55:22 EST 2005

I'm finally getting a bit caught up on the lessons.  I've really
enjoyed seeing everyone's pictures.  Keep it coming, it is extremely
informative.  These have been the best exercises.  I've spent hours
and hours messing around with all this stuff.  It is just incredible!

Here are my pics from lesson three. I love that drop shadow feature.

http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/travellingelmo/homework3.html

Here is my pic from lesson four.  This was really difficult, but a lot
of fun to do.  It is just amazing what you can do with Gimp.

http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/travellingelmo/homework4.html

Wendy