[Courses] [gimp] Lesson 1: Cropping and Rescaling an Image

Poppy Casper photopoppy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:20:25 EST 2005

I'm curious, David, what kind of camera?

If it's one that has a filter-option (i.e., install a filter on it),
and you have access to one, I think your picture would look good with
a polarization filter to block some of the glare off of the
windshield. I've considered just holding up the lens to polarized
sunglasses infront of mine (seeing as how sunglasses are way cheaper
than camera filters), but I don't know if that would even work or not.

--Poppy