[Courses][gimp] gimp-fr.org links to the courses !

Karine Delvare kproot at nerim.net
Sun Apr 24 23:13:11 EST 2005

I was surprised this morning to see my weblog's statistics had gone through the roof. This is why :

http://www.gimp-fr.org/

Akkana's gimp courses, Linuxchix website, the Courses mailing list and my translations to the courses are mentioned there. I think noone was forgotten there so I hope everyone will enjoy this Linuxchix highlighting :)

Anyway, now I *really* have to work on the usability of my weblog because right now it's so awful one cannot navigate properly in it.

And I still have to translate the 2 add-on lessons :)

--
Karine Delvare
http://edhel.nerim.net/