[Courses] [Perl] My bad ideas

Dan dan at cellectivity.com
Wed Apr 20 23:17:49 EST 2005

Hi everyone.

Last week I asked everyone to wait about a day before sending your
solutions to the list. I now realise that this was a mistake, so please
disregard what I said.

I wanted to make sure people didn't feel left out because they happened
to be asleep when our discussions took place. However, I seem to have
spoilt some of the fun and spontenaity(sp?) of the group. If you're
going to program, it's got to be fun!!!

So please resume sending your ideas and solutions to the list whenever
you feel like it.

--
   Distributed computing is like driving a wagon pulled
   by a thousand chickens.