[Courses][gimp] Lesson 10: Stitching Panoramic Images

Angelina Carlton brat at magma.ca
Tue Apr 5 04:34:22 EST 2005

On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 10:19:25AM -0700, Akkana Peck wrote:

> Definitely!  Or maybe even putting the camera on a ledge or fence.
> I've been on vacation this week, and shot a lot of panoramas (which
> I haven't stitched yet); in several cases there was a fence railing
> handy to rest the camera on, or a rock, and I'm looking forward to
> seeing how much that helps.

Many tripods use 1/4" (i think) screw that seems to be a standard
among manufactures. Therefore you can take a bolt of the same
size and epoxy it upside down to the top of a pop bottle.

Now you can carry around the cap and wherever there is a bottle
of pop, there is now a little tripod. Handy to keep in the car
at least.

--
Angelina Carlton