[Courses] [Domains] Next lesson delayed until Saturday

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Thu Jun 17 10:33:29 EST 2004

Hi folks,

I'm not going to post the next domain names lesson until Saturday 19th
June (a full week after the last one) because I need to make sure my
explanations of DNS time to live values are accurate. I'll need to check
some references for that and won't have time until the weekend.

Just letting you know,

Mary

PS If anyone has useful references on the various values in the start of
authority zone records to hand (don't bother going hunting), can you
send them to me off-list and I'll compile a "further reading" section?
Thanks.