[Courses] [Domains] Welcome to the domain names course.

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at pharma-traduction.ch
Thu Jun 10 21:37:03 EST 2004

Hi Mary,

Am Samstag, 5. Juni 2004 08.36 schrieb Mary:
> Welcome to the Domain Names course.

SNIP

> This course will have six posts, including this one:
>
> 0. Welcome
> 1. Why own a domain name?
> 2. Choosing a domain name
> 3. Techie interlude: nameservers
> 4. Registering a domain name
> 5. Choosing a host

I'm very much interested in this course even if I alredy have 3 domaine names
to work with as a webmistress. Last year I had big troubles with a DNS host
company who almost drove me crazy as they were as long as 8 month(!) to free
the DNS bidings on their servers.

It will help me checking my knowledge as I still feel like a newbie in many
domains.

Regards

Myriam