[Courses] [Domains] Welcome to the domain names course.

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Wed Jun 9 23:57:29 EST 2004

On Jun 9, 2004, at 10:20 PM, Shaun ONeil wrote:
> I'm going to presume renewal is just a case of following the notices
> they mail me ....

Do take note of *who* is mailing you notices.  I don't know if it
happens elsewhere, but there's one registrar in Canada who's known for
sending out borderline-fraudulent renewal notices to people who aren't
registered with them.  (I say borderline fraudulent because the
government actually issued a warning about them the first year they did
this.)

(Not that there's a problem with changing your registrar, it's just
unfortunate if you do so by mistake...)

  Terri