[Courses] course request: intro to BIND

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Wed Jun 9 16:23:54 EST 2004

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004, Anthony Gorecki wrote:

> On June 08, 2004 3:29 pm, John Stoneham wrote:
> > me, might I suggest someone teach a course on introductory BIND setup?
>
> I would be willing to volunteer to teach a course on BIND, however it's
> normally not a topic which can be considered introductory, by any means.

There's no requirement that courses be introductory either. I guess it
gives you a bigger audience.

> How many of you are interested in this topic, and what specific
> features would you like to see outlined aside from the generic BIND
> implementations?

I'd be interested in a discussion of nameserver policy (expiry times,
secondaries, emergency changes...) but I'm already a competant BIND
admin, so I probably don't want the same things as the original poster.

-Mary