[Courses] text editors course vim emacs

Patrick Callahan pat.callahan at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 7 07:25:08 EST 2004

Also for vi, there's this:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/training/

with a link under it for
vi intro -- the cheat sheet method.

I've not taken this one, but I've gone through several other tutorials on their site and found them to be professionally written, comprehensible and very informative.  I've learned a lot from them.

You have to register in order to take the tutorials but registration is free and not very intrusive.  Don't let the word "developer" scare you away.

You can sign up at http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux. Just click the link at the left.

--Patrick