[Courses] text editors course vim emacs

Meredydd meredydd at everybuddy.com
Sun Jun 6 15:38:37 EST 2004

On Sunday 06 June 2004 15:00, Devdas Bhagat wrote:
> > On Sat, Jun 05, 2004 at 05:56:47PM +1000, Guru - wrote:
> > > As for vi(m), I wouldn't mind a course in that either.
>
> vimtutor(1)

meredydd at rhodium:~$ man vimtutor
No manual entry for vimtutor

I appreciate that you just want to share knowledge in as concise a form
as possible, but do you suppose you could include a little explanation
alongside those posts which consist solely of a manpage reference? I'm
not accusing you of RTFMing, but I'd love to see more along the lines
of your recent post on bouncing certain email addresses (sorry, lost
the reference) - quick answer for the curious, explanation of how/why,
and then a reference to the manpage as further reading.

More directly: Where should I go for that page if it's not on my system?
I'm pretty sure I installed the vim package which came with my
distribution...

Meredydd