[Courses] Closing down old courses ( [C] [LaTeX] [Python] [Perl] [Networking] )

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Sun Jun 6 10:39:09 EST 2004

Hi courses folk,

I'm closing down the old courses topics on this list: the ones for the
C, Python and Perl programming courses; the LaTeX course; and the
Networking course. None of these courses have had posts for a long time
and we don't want to confuse new subscribers into thinking they're still
running.

Archives of most of these courses are still available at
http://www.linuxchix.org/content/courses/

If anyone wants to restart them at some point we'll be happy to re-open
them: contact courses-owner at linuxchix.org

-Mary