[Courses] intermitant courses

Sue Stones suzo at spin.net.au
Sat Jun 5 16:43:22 EST 2004

I don't see why courses should be expected to maintain a consistent
pace.  OK it might seem a little odd to those who are very new tot eh
lists, but most people are so busy that I think producing a few
"lessons" then having a break, followed by a few more "lessons" is a
more accessible way of doing things any way.  Gives those who have
fallen behind a chance to catch up.

sue